Cooking chicken breast doesn't have to yield you with disgustingly dry, gross, inedible chicken.
I usually throw my chicken on a baking sheet with whatever I have in the house and see what happens! this has been one of my favorites so far and the chicken was SO juicy and delicious. It was even a hit with my non-bro house hold!
Here is what you'll need
- 2-5 chicken breasts [boneless, skinless]
-1-2 Navel Oranges slice into 1/4'' slices
1. Preheat oven to 375F, take chicken out of fridge for 10 - 15 minutes to let is warm-up slightly before cooking.
2. Lightly spray down a baking tin with non-stick spray or oil. Arrange chicken breasts evenly on tin flattening them out as much as possible for even thickness.
3. Sprinkle a hefty amount of ground pepper, paprika, and kosher salt to you're liking.
4. Place orange slices on chicken breast and throw fresh dill over everything.
5. Place in oven and cook for 25-35 minutes depending on thickness of chicken. I like to touch them and when they are done they will feel pretty springy. After removed from oven let rest for 5 minutes before cutting to keep juices inside.